Pricing & Details
How much does a bike fit cost?
The following prices are in $CAD and do not include applicable taxes.
- Road Bike Fit: $225.00
- Mountain Bike Fit: $175.00
- Triathlon Bike Fit: $250.00
- Mobile Bike Fit: $275.00
- Additional bike road or MTB: $60.00 (this must be completed during initial visit). An additional bike can be done at a later date for $125.00.
What should I bring to the fit session?
- Bicycle - clean and in good working condition.
- Cycling clothing - not too baggy.
- Cycling shoes - clean and dry. If you have old worn out cycling shoes or cleats now is the time to replace them. If you have recently purchased new cycling shoes please bring your old pair as they can assist with gathering information about cleat set up.
How long does a bike fit session take?
- The average bike fit takes approximately 2 hours.
What does the 2-hour fit session include?
- A short interview to gather information about the rider's history.
- Assessment and, if required, adjustment of saddle height, saddle fore/aft, cockpit length, handlebar drop and handlebar rotation.
- A front view pedal stoke evaluation to asses if any cleat adjustments are needed including varus (inward) or valgus (outward) wedging.
- Any follow up visits for minor adjustments are free of charge.
What times are available for scheduling a bike fit session?
- Having a home-based bike fitting studio allows for flexible hours for your bike fit.
- Call or email Dave to schedule a suitable time that meets your needs.